SnapShot function with dimensions on iPad (Snapshots are interactive)
An application for iPad®, iPhone® & iPod touch.
iXVL Player puts the power of Lattice Technology in the palm of your hand, anywhere, at any time, in an easy to use interface designed for the non-CAD user.
NOTE: Lattice Technology provides iOS mobile solutions at no-charge. If your models are published with iXVL Publisher, then you should use iXVL Player, otherwise use iXVL View. For a comparison of functionality Compare iXVL Player and iXVL View.
Take your 3D data everywhere you take your iPad or other iOS device. Here is a sampling of the features of iXVL Player:
- Access complete Work Instructions, consisting of Processes and Tasks (all linked to the interactive model).
- Rotate, pan, zoom, fit to screen.
- View your interactive 3D model with shading, textures and wire-frame.
- Display property information of each part (meta data from the CAD system).
- View the assembly tree and parts lists.
- Examine Snapshots (which are interactive 3D) created with Lattice Technology tools. These Snapshots may include cross-sections, notes, measurements, exploded views and more.
NOTE: Lattice Technology provides two iOS mobile solutions at no-charge; compare iXVL Player and iXVL View.