Lattice3D Player for Windows
View and Interrogate 3D Models for Free
Lattice3D Player for Windows is FREE. It can be used in two modes:
- Standalone Windows Application
- Browser-based Application for Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
Viewer / Player
Easily create animations in Lattice3D Studio and allow any of your stakeholders to view animations and more with the FREE player.
- Animated & Interactive Work Instructions: Clear communication of procedures for assembly or service
- Cross Section & Measure: Explore the internals of an assembly
- Collaboration: Communicate with stakeholders in a rich environment
- Full Assembly Viewing: Load even the largest models on basic PCs and laptops
- Interactive Assembly Structure: Explore your assembly with advanced features
- MSOffice Support: Embed the Lattice3D Player and model in Microsoft Office documents
- Product PMI and Meta Data: View PMI and meta data that was authored in the CAD system
- Security: Create secure viewing with AES encryption approved by NIST
- View: Examine your models with robust viewing options including full camera control and multiple display modes
Lattice3D Player Pro
Adds additional features to Lattice3D Player. A licensing fee applies.
- Copy and Export Images
- Import Geometry
- Save Files in Multiple Formats
Learn more about Lattice3D Player Pro.