XVL Player Pro
Perfect for professional-level users needing to see, evaluate and then save 3D XVL data
XVL Player Pro is the professional version of XVL Player. XVL Player Pro includes all of the functionality of XVL Player plus the ability to import additional geometry formats and save out to xvl, jpg, and other formats.
- Viewing of CAD and other models – Convert almost any 3D CAD or other 3D digital model (Converters supplied as optional upgrades) to the highly compressed and accurate XVL file format and then view using XVL Player Pro to zoom, pan, rotate … and more.
- Measurement – You can measure: distance and angle between points, lines, edges, and faces; the radius and diameter of circles; and the length of edges, and save that data.
- Real-Time Cross Sectioning – Interactively move cutting planes through the scene while computing the model cross-sections. Display the results in real-time, still images and manipulate the cross-sectioned model.
- Animation Viewing – XVL animations can be rapidly viewed and easily understood in XVL Player. This enhances very rapid comprehension of assembly and maintenance instructions, process animations and more, inside this intuitive, free viewer.
- Display analysis results – Enables users to interactively manipulate color maps on the 3D model to emphasize important features of the analysis data and better visualize the results.
- Clickable “hotspots” – Mouse over specific objects and mouse click to perform pre-scripted actions such as: animations, color changes, parts disassembly and more.
XVL Player is a free, downloadable 3D viewer for XVL data which works using Internet Explorer. Learn more
XVL Player Pro is the professional version of XVL Player, and delivers more advanced 3D CAD file viewing and evaluation tools, plus the ability to save your changes to XVL data.
|XVL Player Pro Includes all of the features of XVL Player plus: the Integrated Help Manual and Enhanced Toolbar which provide access to the expanded functions of the Pro version.||Comprehensive user-defined and customizable viewing of XVL files from all major CAD systems. Consistent user interface for additional functionality of the Pro version.|
Users select different types of XVL elements including: Groups, Shells, Faces, Edges, and Vertices.
|Ease of selection of different views for different purposes.|
|Assembly Structure Panel
The assembly structure display panel displays the assembly structure of the model.
|Use this panel to select, show and hide different elements of the assembly.|
|Measurement and Information Panel
Measure the distance and angle between points, lines, edges, and faces; the radius and diameter of circles; and the length of edges. Measurement results are displayed on the Information Panel.
|Measure precise dimensions of the 3D model.|
|Analysis Data Visualization
Using color maps, display and interactively manipulate analysis results on the model to emphasize and better visualize important features of the analysis data.
|Define and display color contours of differences between ‘as-designed’ and scanned ‘as-built’ models and other data representations.|
|Save and Copy
Image Users can save the main view as an image file in JPEG, BMP or PNG format. Users can copy all or part of the main view to the clipboard.
|Export views for other purposes.|
Mouse over objects and mouse click to perform pre-scripted actions such as: animations, color changes, and parts disassembly.
|Easy and visible automated display of models and objects in XVL files.|
XVL® (eXtensible Virtual world description Language), an XML-based, neutral format used for compression, conversion, and integration of 3D data.