XVL Studio Basic
Ideal for entry level 3D data users
XVL Studio Basic is a full function 3D viewer with basic editing and authoring capabilities, including measurement, annotation, and cross-sectioning functions.
It has XVL data editing functions such as material/texture editing, IGES/Polygon import, and combinations of multiple XVL models.
- Drive innovation, collaboration,and communication with 3D viewing, measurement, and mark-up and being able to use ultra-compressed XVL across your extended enterprise.
- Create technical illustrations directly from 3D models using XVL Studio Basic with the Technical Illustration Option.
- ‘Practical’ lifecycle management – use XVL Studio Basic for full participation in the design and manufacturing process without costly CAD system deployments.
- Solve the multi-CAD problem – assemble models from different CAD systems to automatically create new XVL files.
- Additional optional modules for Technical Illustration, direct import of CATIA V4 and Parasolid files, and Point Cloud Evaluation.
XVL Studio Basic is a full function 3D viewer with basic 3D editing and authoring capabilities, including measurement, annotation and cross-sectioning functions. It has XVL data editing functions such as material/ texture editing, IGES/Polygon import, and combinations of multiple XVL models. It is ideal for entry-level 3D data users. Learn more
XVL Studio Standard provides all the enhancement functions for 3D publishing and downstream use of XVL data, including all the capabilities of XVL Studio Basic plus animation with key frames and process design, definition and documentation. This application is ideal for adding required manufacturing data to the 3D digital manufacturing process so it can be used downstream in a 3D lean manufacturing environment. Learn more
XVL Studio Pro sets the industry standard for digital mockup, interactive design review, simulation, process design and documentation of the resulting data for use downstream. It delivers unprecedented ease and speed for communication and problem solving between Engineering & Manufacturing. Our ultra compressed XVL format coupled with XVL Studio Pro’s automated interference detection provides unmatched performance for even the largest of models. XVL Studio Pro comprises all the features and functions of XVL Studio Standard and Basic (see below) but with the ultimate in performance for interactive clearance and interference checking of even the biggest 3D CAD models. XVL Studio Pro is the industry-leader in delivering 3D for a lean manufacturing environment. Learn more