XVL Studio Pro
Ideal for enabling 3D data to be used across the extended enterprise by non-CAD trained personnel, on lower specification PCs, and in distributed manufacturing locations
XVL Studio Pro is the ultimate tool to enable your 3D design data to become 3D manufacturing data. XVL Studio Pro delivers powerful applications dedicated to rapid design review, development of processes, editing and creation of parts lists, verification and simulation of plant and product designs, and documentation of these which can be used downstream in every manufacturing scenario.
The application offers such advanced functions as automated interference and clearance checking of complex assemblies and display of results in a spreadsheet format, advanced process design, simulation and animation of parts and assemblies and also includes all the capabilities of XVL Studio Basic and XVL Studio Standard.
- Highly Accurate Designs – The advanced design review tools enable resolution of form/fit/function design issues. Rapidly perform static and dynamic detection of interference and clearance problems, perform measurements, save section images, and even export information to spreadsheets for sharing with other team members globally.
- Improve Productivity by creating sophisticated 3D technical animations for assembly instructions, work instructions, manufacturing, training, IETMs, and digital manuals.
- Turn 3D design data into 3D Manufacturing data with 3D parts lists, saved SBOMs and MBOMs, work instructions, and advanced simulations for movement and clearance.
- ‘Practical’ Lifecycle Management – integrate directly with existing 3D CAD, PLM, ERP, MES and other IT infrastructures to enable rapid use of only current 3D manufacturing data.
- Solve the Multi-CAD problem – advanced assembly of models from different CAD systems to enable rapid assembly of complex products regardless of where the data originated.
XVL Studio Basic is a full function 3D viewer with basic 3D editing and authoring capabilities, including measurement, annotation and cross-sectioning functions. It has XVL data editing functions such as material/ texture editing, IGES/Polygon import, and combinations of multiple XVL models. It is ideal for entry-level 3D data users. Learn more
XVL Studio Standard provides all the enhancement functions for 3D publishing and downstream use of XVL data, including all the capabilities of XVL Studio Basic plus animation with key frames and process design, definition and documentation. This application is ideal for adding required manufacturing data to the 3D digital manufacturing process so it can be used downstream in a 3D lean manufacturing environment. Learn more
XVL Studio Pro sets the industry standard for digital mockup, interactive design review, simulation, process design and documentation of the resulting data for use downstream. It delivers unprecedented ease and speed for communication and problem solving between Engineering & Manufacturing. Our ultra compressed XVL format coupled with XVL Studio Pro’s automated interference detection provides unmatched performance for even the largest of models. XVL Studio Pro comprises all the features and functions of XVL Studio Standard and Basic (see below) but with the ultimate in performance for interactive clearance and interference checking of even the biggest 3D CAD models. XVL Studio Pro is the industry-leader in delivering 3D for a lean manufacturing environment. Learn more