XVL Technical Collaboration Suite
Create Interactive 3D Documents
- Import 3D CAD files
- Create and Publish Process Animations
- Automatically Generate Technical Illustrations & Images
- Work Instructions Product Manuals Parts Catalogs Instruction & Service Manuals…
Using the best in class tools offered you can easily create and share straightforward process animations, detailed technical illustrations and high quality images directly from your existing 3D CAD models.
Create or import mBOM’s and sBOM’s and quickly generate detailed work instructions and animations.
Moreover, deliver the work instructions in print or digital format. Play work instruction animations anywhere using the FREE XVL Player.
With the Auto Update process animations, illustrations and images can be automatically updated to reflect the latest changes and revisions in the CAD Model.
- Open CAD and neutral format files directly
CATIA V5, CATIA V4, Pro/ENGINEER, NX, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, JT, STEP, IGES and more.
See www.lattice3d.com for the latest supported formats.
- Author Exploded Views with Automatic
Trace Line Creation, mBOMs, sBOMs, Notes, Labels, Dimensions
- Auto Update on design change.
- Create and Publish Process Animations (Animated Work Instructions).
- Automatic Disassembly, Create Disassembly Animation.
- Add Annotation Views to XVL Models.
- Multi-View/Orthographic View Display.
- Easy View and Edit Parts List, Assembly List, Note List, Dimension List and Process List using the Edit Panel.
- Other 3D viewing functionality includes:
Cross-Section, Measure, Annotate, Basic Collision / Interference Check, Draft Angle Check.
- Publish Raster Graphics (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP), Vector Line Art (SVG, CGM, EPS, DXF), 3D interactive models (view with Free XVL Player).
XVL Technical Collaboration Suite operates in the environments listed below.
Hardware: IBM PC or compatible machine
OS: Windows 2000 SP3 or later, Windows XP SP1 or later, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
CPU: Pentium II 300MHz or higher
Memory: 256MB or higher - (1GB recommended for handling large amounts of data)
HDD: 200MB or more free space for installation drive and free space 5 or more times the size of XVL file to handle for system drive