- Do I need to install Lattice3D Reporter to view 3D data in a Microsoft Excel worksheet?
Yes, you need to install Lattice3D Reporter to be able to view 3D XVL data in a worksheet. Please note that viewing the 3D XVL data is free and does not require a Lattice3D Reporter license.
- What happens if I open a Microsoft Excel file with XVL data on a computer that doesn’t have Lattice3D Reporter?
If Lattice3D Reporter is not installed on the computer, then you will see a 2D image in place of each 3D view.
- How many XVL files can I embed in a Microsoft Excel workbook?
There is no limit to the number of XVL files that can be embedded inside a workbook. However, you can only embed one XVL file in each worksheet.
- What is the resolution of a snapshot image?
The snapshot image resolution is 300 dpi.
- How can I change the size of the 3D view?
Use Microsoft Excel in design mode to change the size of the 3D view.
- Is there an automatic update function in Lattice3D Reporter?
Yes, you can simply replace the existing 3D model by executing “Insert/Replace 3D Model”.
- Does Lattice3D Reporter support batch processing?
Yes, Lattice3D Reporter Publisher enables automatic, template-based publication of 3D workbooks. For more information, please contact Lattice Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- What versions of Adobe Acrobat are required to save as 3D PDF?
Saving as 3D PDF requires Adobe Acrobat Standard XI or Adobe Acrobat Pro XI.
- What software is required to read 3D PDF documents?
Adobe Reader XI can read 3D PDF documents.