Lattice Technology Customers
Lattice Technology customers around the world are decreasing costs and increasing productivity by leveraging the power of 3D XVL data across the manufacturing enterprise.
Our Customers reach across all varieties of manufacturing including aerospace & defense, automotive, machinery manufacturing, electronics, transportation and more. As a courtesy to our clients, we only publish names that have been approved, thus this is a partial list:
Aerospace & Defense
- Lockheed Martin
- Pratt & Whitney
- John Deere
- MAN Trucks
- Konica Minolta
- Emhart Glass
- Multi Part
- L-3 Communications Delivers 3D Manufacturing Information to the Shop Floor
- Athlete FA – Digital Mock Up for Semi-Conductor Manufacturing
- Mitsubishi – Improving Assembly Processes Using XVL
- Alpine Precision – Streamlining documentation in a manufacturing operation
- Multipart – Creating 2D Technical Illustrations directly from 3D data
- HEKUMA - Delivering spare parts catalogs from Autodesk Inventor using XVL
- MAN – XVL as a Backbone of the MAN Process Chain
- KVAL – Opening Manufacturing ‘Doors’ with 3D Communication
- Casio – More accurate and faster document creation
- Toyota – Reducing procurement errors
- Hitachi – Faster Learning Curves on the Shop Floor
Click here for a list of Lattice Technology resellers by geography.
Click here to see a list of our technology partners.
Want More Information?