XVL Player for Windows
View and Interrogate 3D Models for Free
Interested in authoring content? Learn how with XVL Studio.
FREE XVL Player
- Animated & Interactive Work Instructions: Clear communication of procedures for assembly or service. Learn about work instructions.
- Cross Section & Measure: Explore the internals of an assembly
- Collaboration: Communicate with stakeholders in a rich environment
- Full Assembly Viewing: Load even the largest models on basic PCs and laptops
- Interactive Assembly Structure: Explore your assembly with advanced features
- MSOffice Support: Embed the XVL Player and model in Microsoft Office documents
- Product PMI and MetaData: View PMI and metadata that was authored in the CAD system
- Security: Create secure viewing with AES encryption approved by NIST
- View: Examine your models with robust viewing options including full camera control and multiple display modes
- Standalone Windows Application: Browser-based application for Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
XVL Player Pro
Perfect for professional-level users needing to see, evaluate and then save 3D data in multiple formats
XVL Player Pro is the professional version of XVL Player. XVL Player Pro includes all of the functionality of XVL Player plus the additional features below.
Additional Features in XVL Player Pro
- Copy Image and Copy Image Area: Copy all or part of the 3D view to the clipboard.
- Export Image: Export the 3D view as a 2D image in BMP, JPEG, PNG or TIFF format.
- Import Geometry: Add parts and assemblies to your model. Supported import formats include XVL, IGES, 3DS, DXF, OBJ, STL and VRML.
- Save Model: Save the 3D model in XVL format.
Want More Information?