Introductory Explainer Videos
Get a Quick Overview of XVL
Watch all 3 to learn how XVL benefits the manufacturing company by leveraging 3D CAD data.
If you have never heard of XVL, this is a great place to start. Take 10 minutes to get acquainted.
Share these videos with co-workers to introduce them to XVL, including your management.
Video #1: Challenges Facing the Manufacturing Company and How XVL Can Help
XVL Extends the Use of Your 3D CAD
Create a Virtual Product Model from your 3D CAD using XVL:
- Combine | Multiple CAD formats into a single XVL file
- Ultralightweight | Use on basic computers, even tablets
- Single-Source-of-Truth | Manufacturing planning & tech pubs
- FREE Access | Easily enable any stakeholder, many options
Video #2: Enable the Digital Enterprise
3-Steps to Use | CAD to Sharable 3D Documents
XVL enables a company to extend the use of their 3D CAD to functions downstream from development.
This video provides an overview of the 3-step process for using XVL:
- Convert | All Major CAD Formats Supported
- Author | Work Instructions, Manage BOMs, & Tech Communications
- Publish | Share for FREE using Excel, & Windows App
Video #3: Share Interactive of 3D Models using Microsoft Excel
Easily Enable Stakeholders Who Need 3D Data
John's Problem: Sharing of 2D drawings hurts productivity and quality.
Solution: Easily and effectivity share 3D...but how?
Watch this video to see how easy is it is to embed interactive 3D documents into your Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, including:
- Assembly Work Instructions
- Service Instructions
- Bills of Materials
- Technical Illustrations (2D)
- Electronic Spare Parts Catalogs