Powerful Enhancements for XVL Studio: Empowering Product Design & Manufacturing with Enhanced Design Review Capabilities
Denver, CO, June 14, 2023 – Lattice Technology, Inc., a leading provider of software solutions for the manufacturing industry, announces the latest release of XVL Studio. This latest version includes many enhancements to support the Design Review Process. This new release is tailored to allow stakeholders from multiple departments to easily participate and contribute.
The enhancements introduced in this release unlock a new level of productivity and effectiveness, facilitating a smoother and more comprehensive Design Review Process.
Key features of the XVL Studio update include:
- Dynamic Collision Check: Find potential clashes early during the design phase, beyond assemblies but for the entire product. XVL Studio's dynamic collision check feature provides real-time analysis, ensuring that components fit together perfectly, avoiding costly rework and reducing time-to-market.
- Dynamic Measurement: Empower your teams with accurate and efficient measurement capabilities. XVL Studio's dynamic measurement feature allows for on-the-fly measurements, ensuring precise and reliable data for improved decision-making during the Design Review Process.
- Workability Check: Optimize manufacturing processes by evaluating workability early on, both manual and automated processes. XVL Studio's workability check feature identifies potential production challenges, allowing you to make informed design adjustments before committing to manufacturing, saving time and resources.
- Advanced Annotation/Markups: Foster seamless communication and collaboration among stakeholders. XVL Studio's advanced annotation/markup feature enables comprehensive documentation and feedback, streamlining the exchange of ideas and ensuring clarity throughout the Design Review Process.
- Import Tools, Fixtures and Jigs: This powerful feature enables these manufacturing tools to be included in your manufacturing planning.
- Automatic Path Finder: XVL Studio's automatic pathfinder feature automatically identifies the optimal path for assembly or disassembly, minimizing errors, increasing planning productivity and reducing assembly time.
"We are excited to introduce the latest version of XVL Studio, tailored specifically to support manufacturing management in streamlining their Design Review Process," said Chris Hughes, Product Marketing at Lattice Technology. "The enhancements in this release empower stakeholders from multiple departments to collaborate seamlessly, accelerating decision-making and ensuring the highest level of design quality. We are confident that XVL Studio will revolutionize how manufacturing organizations approach the design review phase."
For more information or to request a demonstration, please contact us here.
About Lattice Technology
Lattice Technology solutions drive digital transformation in the manufacturing industry. Our award-winning XVL Technology enables major manufacturers to innovate their business processes and improve quality, reduce costs and shorten time-to-market.
Using Lattice Technology solutions, engineers and non-engineers alike can easily review product designs, simulate assembly processes, author work instructions, create documentation and more -- all directly from 3D engineering data.
Smart2Market, Inc. on behalf of Lattice Technology, Inc.